What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logging off of Fb app

poulneylizard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope someone can help me. I log off from Fb on Fb home page. But the next page that pops up is logged in as my name continue. How do I make it so that I have to type in my Fb password? I have a nosy 11 year old. Thanks for the help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go to Settings > Facebook and turn off FaceBook under Allow These apps to use your account.

That will suffice, if your snoops don't know enough to go back and turn it on again.

Theoretically you should then be able to go to Settings > General > Restrictions; go to FaceBook and disallow changes. But I can't seem to make this work. No matter what I do FaceBook can be re-enabled when I go back to those settings.

If you do turn on Restrictions be sure to remember the passcode. It is no fun recovering from a forgotten passcode.

More drastically you could tap under your name in Settings > FaceBook, then delete your account. This will also stop your ability to share/post directly from other apps and the notification center; but you might not mind that.

OP
P

poulneylizard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, I don't think the 11-year-old snoop will be able to figure.

Most reactions

Latest posts