What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

logging in over and over and over again.

thornstein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a Motorola Xoom and going to my corporate SharePoint site was done with a touch of an icon (through FireFox). I just switched to the iPad because of other limitations on the Xoom, and I'm loving the iPad. But in order to get to the SharePoint site I have to log in each and every time I go back to it. And it's not a short login name or password.

Any idea of a way out of this? I've got autofill on in the browser settings but nothing helps me in this case. Thank you for any suggestions in advance.

Tom

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are deliberately picking the icon to open the web browser, may I suggest you try a different one (versus Safari)? I say that because Atomic Web browser and iCab Mobile web browsers have very good password memory options. I've been able to set and forget every password I need. Plus, there's tabs!

If you want to use Safari (or have to because you are accessing the web from, say, an e-mail), then I don't know why it doesn't work. Sorry.

Marilyn

OP
T

thornstein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Works great!

Thanks Marilyn. Atomic works great. Just what I was looking for.

Most reactions

Latest posts