What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loganville, Georgia Best Buy

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1:17
As of right now, I AM the line. First come, first serve! They're handing out tickets at 4:30.

volcanopele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will be getting in line at my own Best Buy here in Tucson, AZ. Let us know how the line fills up because you are two hours ahead of me and it would be helpful to gauge when I need to get over to BB.

OP
the_john

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well for what its worth they came out at 2:30 and said they didn't have any 3G models. Only Athens, Alpharetta and mall of georgia Best Buys are caryying them. So I called them to make sure and shot up here. I'm second in line at this one.

jimmy4fingers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At best buy in Silverdale wa no line have good stock and are handing out tickets at 4:30 there's no one here! Maybe 4 people waiting in cars

OP
the_john

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We've got about 50 people in line now. They've got 5 of each model.

FrankP99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just returned from BestBuy in Macon, GA with a 64GB. 3GS-Verizon in black. There were about 75 people in line and I was #25. They sold out of the 16GB very quickly. I was told that PeachMac in Macon had a few 64GB left as of 5:30 PM Friday

OP
the_john

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was #2 in line and am now the proud owner of a 32G AT&T model in black.
Totally happy with it so far. Only gripe I have is I had Best Buy install the screen protector for me and there is a smudge under it. It will be going back tomorrow for them to correct. Also, the Zagging doesn't seem to fit quite right. The hole for the button is slightly off and the hole for the camera is completely off. The edge of the hole actually runs across the camera face.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was #2 in line and am now the proud owner of a 32G AT&T model in black.
Totally happy with it so far. Only gripe I have is I had Best Buy install the screen protector for me and there is a smudge under it. It will be going back tomorrow for them to correct. Also, the Zagging doesn't seem to fit quite right. The hole for the button is slightly off and the hole for the camera is completely off. The edge of the hole actually runs across the camera face.

That means installers did a rush job on putting it on. Take it bck n mke em put it on right as that will deminish cm quality.

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Best Buy in Athens, GA said that it does not fit and they were telling everyone in line that had one that they would have to cut the camera hole to fit. Everyone around me gave them back.

Chakatajaca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best buy that I bout mine from said that when they get the zagg shield with the correct cuts they will replace this one free of charge. I'm not really satisfied with the shield even if the holes did line up better. If anything when it's released I will pick up the back shield and ditch the screen shield. The feel of plastic instead of the smooth glass throws me off.

Most reactions