What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockscreen notifications not showing up

Hedonismrobot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm trying to get the notifications in my lockscreen on scroll down. I already set them up for display in lockscreen for mail twitter wwf etc. but nothing after I lock. Also have wee twitter widget set up working but again not in locked mode. Any troubleshooting I can do?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't help you as I don't have any lock screen tweaks.

However, as you talk about themes and widgets, I am going to assume you are talking about a jail broken iPad. So, I'm taking the liberty of moving this thread over to the Hacking section. Hopefully, someone with experience with lock screen tweaks will be along to assist.

Good luck.

Marilyn

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm trying to get the notifications in my lockscreen on scroll down. I already set them up for display in lockscreen for mail twitter wwf etc. but nothing after I lock. Also have wee twitter widget set up working but again not in locked mode. Any troubleshooting I can do?

Are you sure you understand how it works on the iPad? You cannot normally scroll down the notifications window on the lockscreen like you can on the springboard. You can only do that if you install a 3rd party JB app, such as IntelliscreenX. When notifications are set to display on the lock screen, they simply appear in the middle of the screen when new ones arrive... You can't pull up a list of all current notifications.

OP
Hedonismrobot

Hedonismrobot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont have inteliscreen and have nothing like it installed. I have been able to scroll in notifications while in lock mode as I accidentally deleted the "slide knob" through springtomize and got lucky by opening straight from lockscreen by drop down menu. If that makes any sense to you. Now it does not scroll. I'm guessing something with cydia I installed is acting up.

Most reactions

Latest posts