What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Locking Case for iPad

michelle m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have owned this locking iPad case for about a month now and wanted to let people know that it is probably the best iPad case out there for several reasons. I really like being able to block access to my iPad with an easy to use combination lock. I also like the 3 adjustable viewing positions and the black leather case. I ended up giving away my original Apple case to a friend. found it at newpcgadgets website

large_closed.jpg

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The lock on that case would be more of a hindrance to me than to a thief.

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice looking case.

You know the iPad has a 4 digit lock built in right?

OP
M

michelle m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can just leave the lock in the open position if you don't want to use it. That way it just opens quickly like any other case

viperviper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it doesn't hinder theft, if the ipad is stolen, i guess someone just hv to cut the leather strap. anyway nice case.

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have owned this locking iPad case for about a month now and wanted to let people know that it is probably the best iPad case out there for several reasons. I really like being able to block access to my iPad with an easy to use combination lock. I also like the 3 adjustable viewing positions and the black leather case. I ended up giving away my original Apple case to a friend. found it at newpcgadgets website

large_closed.jpg

I don't see the point when a thief can just get away with the whole case. The lock is easy to pry. All I need is a pair of strong scissors to pry it open.

jay1417

iPF Noob
Reaction score
looks cheap and thick, im sure the viewing angles suck and it would easily get stolen. Apple case>

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd be interested in hearing your opinion regarding the stability and support it offers while being used in the open position. How about the landscape typing position? And does the strap stay out of the way? Like others, am interested in the price.
Thanks

Most reactions