What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Locked apple ID

jo collins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to the I pad land and have accidently locked my apple Id when setting I up to try buy something. Can anyone help me pretty please x

OP
J

jo collins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much it said I been locked for 8 hours so guess I'll try again tomorow. And hopefully i can sort it, or I'll be back asking for help lol. X

reymon1122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much it said I been locked for 8 hours so guess I'll try again tomorow. And hopefully i can sort it, or I'll be back asking for help lol. X

HI Jo.Having same issue wih my Ipad 2. Been trying to reset via the My.apply.ID site. But everytime i tried to enter my ID im always getting a message that says ID not found or sesssion has time out. Dont know what to do next. Are you finally able to reset your pasword?

OP
J

jo collins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi yes I managed to reset password by following link on this page, did you try that?

Most reactions