What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lock the Video

zammutog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm going to a trade show for work this weekend, and I would like to play a video, Full Screen, and lock the screen.

That is, I don't want the people walking by to have the ability to go into the iPad and play around. Essentially I want to open up a video, and then lock the iPad with that video at full screen.

Any ideas how I can accomplish this? Pat on the back for the first person to help me!!!

Thanks!
-Greg

Sjwred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can play music from the iPod area,click the lock button and show the picture frame while playing the iPod music and u have too enter ur password to stop all and enter iPad,I cannot get a video to do the same. Maybe an idea for next update.

Last edited:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good point,good idea, picture frame does this for pictures ,so why not for video .
My thoughts exactly. I've seen iPads at a number of trade shows and such now and to a one they are inside some sort of case or box with a glass front. Mostly they are also on pedestals or in some other way locked down so they don't walk off.

Most reactions

Latest posts