What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friends daughter has lost her Iphone , is there anyway to find its location as she does not have 'find my phone' app installed ??

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
murphy608 said:
My friends daughter has lost her Iphone , is there anyway to find its location as she does not have 'find my phone' app installed ??

You could try contacting the cellular service provider to see if they can trace the phone by triangulating it's position when it's used. Another reason to contact the service provider is to prevent whoever finds it from running up a large cell phone bill. You may also want to contact Apple as well,you don't want a large bill for downloads from iTunes,etc..

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah you can call the apple store. May be they could track it. But i don't think it would be possible to track it easily.

OP
murphy608

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have made the phone incoming only do no high bills , apple store next in list :-/

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
murphy608 said:
We have made the phone incoming only do no high bills , apple store next in list :-/

Have you considered sending a voicemail message to the phone with instructions on how to contact you and return the phone?

Most reactions