What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Location of the "touch' in presentations

freakyme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

For our company, we are launcing a app. The trainig "how to use the app" will be in a presenation where we connect the ipad to a beamer. So far so good :)
The probleme is that the audiance can't see what we are touching on the big screen.
So there is my question, is there any app that highlight the location of your finger.
First i tought Display Recorder --> here you see that the location is shown by a with bullet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjw21q540vn3wcz/iPad-test.mov (but it its not available anymore in the app store).
So is there any other app that does that?

Many thanks,
freakyme

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1) Can't you add that post-production?
2) The author of Display Recorder is always changing the name of this app. I have two separate versions of it and IIRC the name was changed yet again. Try different combinations of that name to see if you can find it (I have DispRecorder and Display Rec.).

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, you're going to have a hard time getting it to run system wide under iOS. Various apps can do it within the app, but not system wide (at least that I know about---never say never!).

Your other option is to use static iPad screens and use keynote and one of the presentation apps.

OP
F

freakyme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
weird... i tought till yesterday it wasn't possible too... but then i saw the little movie of "display recorder"... :s i was hopefull till i found out apple removed it :(
so i hope that there is other software that can do it to... just the way display recorder does it (only the pointing function is what i need)

Most reactions

Latest posts