What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loading I-Tune Apps in IPAD

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, got my new 32gig Wi-Fi I-Pad up and running with 4.2 all synced up. Down-loaded two free apps into I Tunes to see how this works with the I-Pad still connected.

I've read lots of the info, "I-Pad for absolute beginners" and so in...even have the 145 page manual in front of me.

With the I-Pad still connected to the PC, can't I put these two apps into the I-Pad? Does it have to be done wirelessly??

Don't have a wireless router yet. Thought I could get started loading apps into the I-Pad "with" it connected to the PC???

Guess I'm missing a big point here.. Thanks all!!! Ken

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, iTunes can load the apps for you via the iPad cable. Make sure you have iTunes set to sync applications and then sync.

Michael

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do that from the Application tab atop the iTunes window while iPad is connected and selected in the DEVICES section of iTunes (on the left).

Michael

OP
Kenworth

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do that from the Application tab atop the iTunes window while iPad is connected and selected in the DEVICES section of iTunes (on the left).

Michael

Thanks Michael, I'll go back in later and try again. It seems no matter what "help" info I read, something is left out. They need to do a write-up on how to load just one app.....using every single step!!...Ken

Last edited:

Most reactions