What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loading attachments to gmail via safari

dustydesertbones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone able to shed light as to whether it's possible to load attachments to gmail on the web from iPad2?

EG I loaded pages in to create doc's

gmail via the web does not seem to have a button for attaching files...

I know it can be done via mail, and straight out of pages though the limited functionality struck me as a little stone age.

Can anyone assist?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari cannot do this but several third party browsers can. I use iCab, which and both download and upload files from the iPad. It works a treat!! Very reasonably priced too and great support from the Developer.

Tim

OP
D

dustydesertbones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Safari cannot do this but several third party browsers can. I use iCab, which and both download and upload files from the iPad. It works a treat!! Very reasonably priced too and great support from the Developer.

Tim

I just uploaded iCab and got to the login page - server address? That one stumps me because I use big pond wireless here in Australia + my understanding of how iCab would work with that set up is limited.

I know the new Mac minis come with Lion for a reasonable price.

What's your take on that?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wasn't quite sure of the significance of your comment about Mac Minis and Lion. Were you suggesting these as an alternate to using the iPad?

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts