What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

live streaming radio apps

dugg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a good media player or radio app that will allow me to listen to radio in Cuba. I have tried the Radio Cuba & Cuba Online apps but the stations you can get are quite limited. Thanks for any suggestions.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try TuneIn radio.. (Search for it in the app store).

You can browse a world map and find radio stations in just about any city, any country. All you have to do is tap on the city you are interested in.. You will get a list of available stations.. I just looked at my version of TuneIn and see there are quite a few Cuban stations available to stream.

One note though.. TuneIn did a major upgrade recently and it's running a little flakey.. It crashes now and then for some people.. Hopefully there will be a fix coming soon. Download the free version and give it a try...

OP
D

dugg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TuneIn gave me just what I wanted. Thank you very much. It hasn't crashed yet either.

OP
D

dugg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried Cuba Radio player but it did not give me the station I wanted. But thanks for your reply.

Most reactions

Latest posts