1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

live streaming radio apps

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by dugg, Nov 22, 2012.

1. dugg

dugg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for a good media player or radio app that will allow me to listen to radio in Cuba. I have tried the Radio Cuba & Cuba Online apps but the stations you can get are quite limited. Thanks for any suggestions.
  2. jwt873

jwt873 iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Try TuneIn radio.. (Search for it in the app store).

You can browse a world map and find radio stations in just about any city, any country. All you have to do is tap on the city you are interested in.. You will get a list of available stations.. I just looked at my version of TuneIn and see there are quite a few Cuban stations available to stream.

One note though.. TuneIn did a major upgrade recently and it's running a little flakey.. It crashes now and then for some people.. Hopefully there will be a fix coming soon. Download the free version and give it a try...
  3. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,028 / 1
    How about Cuba Radio Player?
  4. dugg

dugg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TuneIn gave me just what I wanted. Thank you very much. It hasn't crashed yet either.
  5. dugg

dugg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried Cuba Radio player but it did not give me the station I wanted. But thanks for your reply.