What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List Your Two Most Favorite Apps for iPad2 (one Free + one Paid)

eyeojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free:Evernote (great new iOS interface)
Paid: Garage Band

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Free- flipboard/friendly for facebook

paid- Itune radio

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Free - Wunderlist. Allows me to keep track of my to do list between my iPad and my Android phone

Paid - Track and Share. Helps me monitor things like my mood, weight, migraines, back pain and daily goals.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

OP
V

Vulcan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to say that my favorite freeware "Zite" is too hot to handle. After a few days of "thumbs up" ... all the news ends up piquing my interest. I am suffering from Zite-Addiction ! No time to do anything else.

mobi1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Free - tie between iBook & Safari
Paid - Office 2 HD [that's my only paid app]

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Live TV: SlingMobile Pro HD & Vulkano Platinum.

First two things I installed in my new Ipad 2. If these apps didn't work, I would have returned the ipad immediatelly.

~John

richimages

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FREE: Zite

IN BETWEEN: BibleReader from Olive Tree ... ( Probably one of the most sophisticated Bible Study Apps I've seen ... reader and default translations are free, option to collect tons of free materials, and option to buy favorite translations ... custom rendered Hebrew and Greek, and morphology is intuitive and incredible ). Sorry, back to the list.

PAID: iFiles

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought: Bulls i 3d Darts..Brilliant game if you love darts, Takes getting used too throwing the darts but once you get the hang of it, it's so addictive.

Free: Friendly Facebook I suppose, :)

Most reactions

Latest posts