What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of programs purchased

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm looking for an actual list of programs purchased on a specific iTunes account, NOT a picture display, or a purchase by purchase display.

I just want a simple listing.... I have over 400 programs that were purchased from this one iTunes account, and I plan to delete them and re-add them from another account to get rid of the two-account issues that plaque me on this particular iPad since there is no way to merge iTunes accounts.

Anyway to just get a simply listing? No icons. No multiple pages. Just a list...

Thanks,

-t

OP
thewitt

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha Tim.

Right on both counts.

I will email Apple support and see if they can just email me a listing of all the programs purchased in this account.

-t

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have all the apps synced with iTunes, select the app library an view it in spreadsheet like mode. Select the first app, scroll to the bottom and shift select the last. Copy, then paste into a text editor.

It is ugly, but it works.

You can change the order and what is displayed by dragging columns around, and right clicking the header row to add/remove columns. In iTunes, before you select and copy, of course.

I can't remeber if it seperates the values with a comma when pasted. If it does you can change the resulting .txt file extention to .csv and import it into a spreadsheet for a neater and sortable listing.

OP
thewitt

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You sent me down the right path. I was able to view in list mode, strip off the extra fields, print to a PDF as a custom format and then work with the list there.

I did not realize you could change the display format!

-t

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The poet strikes again!! I bow down and prostrate myself before his superior knowledge and pay homage.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
thewitt said:
You sent me down the right path. I was able to view in list mode, strip off the extra fields, print to a PDF as a custom format and then work with the list there.

I did not realize you could change the display format!

-t

Glad you found a good solution. :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
The poet strikes again!! I bow down and prostrate myself before his superior knowledge and pay homage.

Tim

I'm pretty sure they can prevent that these days. You should set up a doctor's apointment and get screened. :D

Most reactions