What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List of jailbreak guru's or websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie Cavalier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys as you may have read i am a jailbreak website owner and am looking to meet some new people in this industry. i would like some help to be pointed in the right direction please.

can anyone help me make a list of guru's or websites that i can contact to get there opinion and maybe do some interviews?

PS: if you are a website owner close to this niche please pm me i would love to chat.

Cheers guys

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There aren't any gurus in the jailbreaking community. The community is divided into pirates, users, experienced hackers/users, and developer. If you own a jailbreaking website, you should already be familiar of the major players and faces in the upper hierarchy of the jailbreaking community as they're already out there and labeled

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

OP
A

Archie Cavalier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There aren't any gurus in the jailbreaking community. The community is divided into pirates, users, experienced hackers/users, and developer. If you own a jailbreaking website, you should already be familiar of the major players and faces in the upper hierarchy of the jailbreaking community as they're already out there and labeled

hey mate

i get what your saying but as a marketer im looking to gain aliences with other jailbreak bloggers. kind the bidding men not the higher not like "jay freeman" and company

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you're looking for a comm link with other bloggers, I'd suggest taking a look at your overall website first, because it's extremely flawed in information, it lacks depth in all aspects, and there are misspellings everywhere with inconsistent post intervals. If your site is well developed and well informed, naturally they'll come looking for you, not the other way around

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As a further note:

Should anyone be curious enough to go to this member's website, please be aware that a FREE jail break tool is offered by the team at evasi0n.com. This tool will jail break iOS devices running iOS 7.0 to 7.0.6. There is no jail break for iOS 7.1.

In addition, there are FREE tools to jail break devices on iOS 4.x, 5.x And 6.x.

The key in all of this is that, as of this moment, no jail break tool has been offered for sale. Every one is FREE. And no, the tools from the "official" teams do not contain malware and are good to use. In fact, your best bet is to USE the FREE tools from the official jail break teams.

And, given the nature of the community, I expect future jail break tools to be offered for FREE also. The point is: never, never pay for a jail break. Ever.

Marilyn

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As a further note:

Should anyone be curious enough to go to this member's website, please be aware that a FREE jail break tool is offered by the team at evasi0n.com. This tool will jail break iOS devices running iOS 7.0 to 7.0.6. There is no jail break for iOS 7.1.

In addition, there are FREE tools to jail break devices on iOS 4.x, 5.x And 6.x.

The key in all of this is that, as of this moment, no jail break tool has been offered for sale. Every one is FREE. And no, the tools from the "official" teams do not contain malware and are good to use. In fact, your best bet is to USE the FREE tools from the official jail break teams.

And, given the nature of the community, I expect future jail break tools to be offered for FREE also. The point is: never, never pay for a jail break. Ever.

Marilyn

This. Jailbreak utilities are pushed out for recognition and because it's a hobby. Jailbreaks are easy to perform, so there's no need to have someone do it for you, let alone pay them to do god knows what to your device while you're not looking while claiming to jailbreak. The amount of money you spend on 'buying' a jailbreak, you can head to a reputable Internet cafe, buy an hour of computer time, buy a muffin and a large coffee, and jailbreak your device, and still have money left over for another round.

OP
A

Archie Cavalier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for attacking

"wow thanks this seams like a very helpfull jailbreak community" (not)

all i did was ask a simple question and all you guys that are apparently large contributors have attacked my integrate and intentions.
the site is only 3months old and im working on it as. i have not intention in getting visitors from this site. i just wanted to contact with other bloggers. my site is no where near the quality it should be and i am working on making alot of tutorial video as to help people.

yes its true you dont need to pay for jailbreaking and it is very easy if you just us evasion most of the time. however if someone has never done it before the affiliate site i am pointing to can skip all the research that is needed for a fee. i have had people message me thanking me about how easy it was. however its clearly not for everyone otherwise i would be rich from affiliate sales.

thanks for the tip that im not a great speller by the way. your a nice guy..

"this will be my last post here as i feel you guys are just are just not very welcoming and helpful" i feel sorry for you guys that you have to attack new visitors just to feel like a big shot

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's not an attack, it's stating facts. If you're trying to spread awareness of your website, you're breaching this forum's rules. Since you outright blatantly said you owned a jailbreaking website, it's only natural that we check your site's legitimacy. Anyone you contact for communication such as another blogger will do the exact same thing to determine your legitimacy, and for non-blog owners to critique you in this way, and you find it atrocious, them you have another thing coming.

If you can't take criticism from non-bloggers, yet you choose to advertise your site and straight say that you're a marketer, you're looking at the internet int he wrong way. If you can't sell your own website to moderators in a forum who ENSURES the legitimacy of information passed around this forum, and you get infuriated by the fact that a forum staff is pointing out the contradictions and flawed aspects of your site based on their knowledge base of facts, then you're clearly trying too hard to sell yourself. As I mentioned, if your blog/site is worth mentioning and fruitful in facts, other bloggers will come find you, not the other way around. Many tech bloggers of a reputable caliber acknowledge one another openly because they recognize each other's works, hence the constant quoting of each other. If you're looking for that communication, you work for it, and not look for shortcuts to get their attention. If you want to get in contact with other bloggers, learn how to establish a base to differentiate trustworthy ones and nontrustworthy ones, then gauge by effectiveness in information relay and reputability, and not ask 'who do I contact to raise awareness for my blog'

This community is helpful when a serious or legitimate discussion or question is presented, not when a solicitor comes by trying to sell his website/blog. If you're not a great speller, I don't see the point in starting a blog of this magnitude of understanding because what you write is what people take in. If you can't use spellcheck or properly look up technical terms that you're writing about, frankly, I don't think internet publications is for you. The understanding of technology does not revolve around the twiddling of your thumbs on your keyboard. The understanding and clarity of what you read and write is equally if not more important.

OP
A

Archie Cavalier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not an attack, it's stating facts. If you're trying to spread awareness of your website, you're breaching this forum's rules. Since you outright blatantly said you owned a jailbreaking website, it's only natural that we check your site's legitimacy. Anyone you contact for communication such as another blogger will do the exact same thing to determine your legitimacy, and for non-blog owners to critique you in this way, and you find it atrocious, them you have another thing coming.

If you can't take criticism from non-bloggers, yet you choose to advertise your site and straight say that you're a marketer, you're looking at the internet int he wrong way. If you can't sell your own website to moderators in a forum who ENSURES the legitimacy of information passed around this forum, and you get infuriated by the fact that a forum staff is pointing out the contradictions and flawed aspects of your site based on their knowledge base of facts, then you're clearly trying too hard to sell yourself. As I mentioned, if your blog/site is worth mentioning and fruitful in facts, other bloggers will come find you, not the other way around. Many tech bloggers of a reputable caliber acknowledge one another openly because they recognize each other's works, hence the constant quoting of each other. If you're looking for that communication, you work for it, and not look for shortcuts to get their attention. If you want to get in contact with other bloggers, learn how to establish a base to differentiate trustworthy ones and nontrustworthy ones, then gauge by effectiveness in information relay and reputability, and not ask 'who do I contact to raise awareness for my blog'

This community is helpful when a serious or legitimate discussion or question is presented, not when a solicitor comes by trying to sell his website/blog. If you're not a great speller, I don't see the point in starting a blog of this magnitude of understanding because what you write is what people take in. If you can't use spellcheck or properly look up technical terms that you're writing about, frankly, I don't think internet publications is for you. The understanding of technology does not revolve around the twiddling of your thumbs on your keyboard. The understanding and clarity of what you read and write is equally if not more important.

1. im not trying to advertise my blog. i have not added a signature. i just wanted to meet others so im not breaking forum rules
2. im a blogger becuase i make a full time living from it. its not my first rodio however it is the first time i have had backlash for something i have not done. so frankly i dont care what you think. get back to me when you make ur first 100k online.
3. i am a legitimate forum member and did plan to help other with their problems however now i will take my assistance to another forum.
4. Buy!!

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1. im not trying to advertise my blog. i have not added a signature. i just wanted to meet others so im not breaking forum rules
2. im a blogger becuase i make a full time living from it. its not my first rodio however it is the first time i have had backlash for something i have not done. so frankly i dont care what you think. get back to me when you make ur first 100k online.
3. i am a legitimate forum member and did plan to help other with their problems however now i will take my assistance to another forum.
4. Buy!!

1) Clearly you haven't read the forum rules

8. With the exception of news articles, promoting other iPad related forums or blogs in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Doing so may result in a banning.

2) I wouldn't need to. You strictly said

i have not intention in getting visitors from this site.

So I wouldn't have to make a website to "dethrone" you, my public/free/beg-free contribution to public forums suits me just fine thanks.

3) I can see how the lack of acceptance of criticism can get you VERY far on your blog as well as other forums. You should probably try a piracy forum, maybe then would you get the attention of those that tunnel vision just like you and can't take criticism of flaws that are blatantly apparent without even having the need to dig. You completely tunnel visioned on the fact that "we're picking on you" rather than your lack of acceptance of criticism. If you can't accept criticism, frankly, you shouldn't be hosting a blog, nor should you be on a forum, because forums are all about discussions and debates, and having a blog open, you're open to comments, meaning more criticism.

4) I thought your previous post was your last post?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay gentlemen..........

I think it's time we move on and leave it at that!

.......Thank you for your understanding.......

.............THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions