What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

list of changes by reset all settings ?

marmagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I had to do: General Settings / reset all settings

I cant find anywhere on the web a list of the parameters reseted

can anyone please tell me the list of parameters changed to default by reset all settings? I need to know them so I can go through them and check if they are as I want them

thanks a lot in advance ;)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[EDIT] Removed my completely wrong answer. Sorry for the confusion...[/EDIT]

Oopsie and thanks for the catch.

Marilyn

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Reset all Settings doesn't remove data or apps, but all your preferences and settings will be reset, which means you have to set them up again. (e.g. Wallpapers, Sound, Notification, ...)

Just go to Settings and look at every page, to find out what you have to change again.

Last edited:

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"Reset All settings" means you've completely wiped your iPad. It's now back to factory fresh, straight out of the box. The only thing remaining on it is the iOS you had before the reset and the stock default apps. So, you have to begin as if you just got the iPad. If you saved a backup, you can put that back on and the iPad will be as it was at the time of the backup.

See this Apple support link for more information: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2110

Marilyn

That's Erase All Contents and Settings Marilyn ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

Most reactions

Latest posts