What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

limera1n and cydia multifl0w

nethunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello!

has anyone managed to get multifl0w going on the new limera1n jailbreak?

I tried, but at some point i just saw the apple sign with a loading watch and it loaded forever, then I restored my ipad :(

I don't wanna try again unless I know that it generally works

thanks

rogatsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you install Backgrounder first? On 3.x.x, you need to install Backgrounder to get multifl0w to work properly.

OP
N

nethunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh, didn't know that! thank you!

I'm new to jailbreaking, but the users here are very helpful :)

OP
N

nethunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
again!

now I tried to install backgrounder... I press install, it installs, then it tries to reboot or something and from that point on I only see an apple with a loading sign on the display :(

rogatsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try rebooting. It sounds like the Cydia packages haven't been downloaded properly. Also make sure you have updated Cydia after jail breaking. Backgrounder should install with no problems.

OP
N

nethunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rebooting is not an option... unfortunately :(

restoring now, but thx... let's try again

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
both oso not stable for me.
so i deleted all n better wait for IOS 4

Yeah I really am happy with iOS 4....I really wish everything worked now....since it is SO much better than 3 with jailbreak! I honestly don't see a reason to jailbreak (except ifile) once 4.2 official comes out and apps work on it.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
again!

now I tried to install backgrounder... I press install, it installs, then it tries to reboot or something and from that point on I only see an apple with a loading sign on the display :(

That happened to me first time i jailbroke yesterday. So i restored and jailbroke it again. Going more slowly this time, cautiously adding cydia apps. Now im good. Backgrounder n everything wrks fine.
After jailbrake and cydia install, update the packages or whatever for cydia 1st. Then proceed to downooad ur apps.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That happened to me first time i jailbroke yesterday. So i restored and jailbroke it again. Going more slowly this time, cautiously adding cydia apps. Now im good. Backgrounder n everything wrks fine.
After jailbrake and cydia install, update the packages or whatever for cydia 1st. Then proceed to downooad ur apps.

Definitely agree.
It is important to update Cydia. Once it has initiated itself for the first time, go to the changes tab, and select "Upgrade (Complete)" when the dialog box pops up.
Once this has completed, make sure you REBOOT the device.
This gets everything into a good state to proceed.

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The something happened to me when installing backgrounder. Itninstallnthen got stuckmon apple sign with loading icon going. So I turn off my iPad then turn back on. Now it took a bit to reboot,but once it did everything was fine and backgrounder works great for me!

Hope this helps!

Most reactions

Latest posts