What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like to share with you all problem on yahoo mail on iPad.

Meng

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't use the "mail" app of the iPad that I bought from US, the yahoo mail just couldn't verify the e mail account.
As I read a forum posted somewhere saying that is was due to yahoo password that I used contain special character.
So, I changed my password without using special characters and try to configure again, BRAVO! verification successful!
I don't understand why?!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I couldn't use the "mail" app of the iPad that I bought from US, the yahoo mail just couldn't verify the e mail account.
As I read a forum posted somewhere saying that is was due to yahoo password that I used contain special character.
So, I changed my password without using special characters and try to configure again, BRAVO! verification successful!
I don't understand why?!

Yet many people report this problem with Yahoo only , i have a Gmail with complicated password and no trouble at all in iPad what is excellent is have always a turnaround when we get some problem

Most reactions

Latest posts