What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LifeProof case for the iPad mini

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just picked up the LifeProof frē for the iPad mini. This is an awesome case for several reasons:

1) Its a LifeProof.
2) It really is lightweight. Unlike the OtterBox, the LifeProof is not bulky at all. Very light weight, and everything I do on the touch screen is still very responsive.

If any one else has picked up this awesome case please I would like your feedback.

***I do not work or get paid by LifeProof for promoting their products. I own several cases and invest my own time and money trying out cases that works best for my needs.***

Sent from my AT&T iPad Mini 16gb

Splawkin19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up the LifeProof frē for the iPad mini. This is an awesome case for several reasons:

1) Its a LifeProof.
2) It really is lightweight. Unlike the OtterBox, the LifeProof is not bulky at all. Very light weight, and everything I do on the touch screen is still very responsive.

If any one else has picked up this awesome case please I would like your feedback.

***I do not work or get paid by LifeProof for promoting their products. I own several cases and invest my own time and money trying out cases that works best for my needs.***

Awesome!!! I've thought about getting the mini. What does this case look like? Is it the same thing as a smart case?

Bobh82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Picked up the black one today at Best Buy..as typical with LifeProof, very practical, slim, light weight case. Surprised with the clear back, could prefer the edge material throughout, but the clear feels smooth and shows the mini's back side which is nice.. The strap that comes with the case is very handy..really like and added bonus..waiting to see the assesories, particularly the screen cover that attaches..I've had every iPhone LifeProof case since they started..the Fre is by far the best. When they released the mini-Fre I did not hesitate. Very good product and would highly recommend for anyone who plays or works in the elements, or lets the grand kids play with it!

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw the lifeproof case in best buy. I does look like its very light. My husband has one on his iPad, but it feels heavy. I am thinking about getting one, I just hate the price.. $99 : (

I like changing my cases, so I may get it eventually. I hate the one I have right now!

OP
laserguy007

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trust me its so light it doesn't even feel like its on there. The iPad one is very different from the iPad mini.

Most reactions

Latest posts