1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Lifedge iPad / iPad2 Waterproof Rugged Case - Review & Sale

Discussion in 'Tablet2Cases.com' started by McTablet_T2C, Jul 26, 2012.

1. McTablet_T2C

McTablet_T2C iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Lifedge iPad / iPad2 Waterproof Rugged Case

Newly launched Lifedge introduces this debut rugged and tough case for the iPad or iPad 2 - a design that keeps the tablet completely watertight and protected against dirt, dust, scratches, impacts and waist-high drops.

Price: $154.95
    Rating: 3.2/5

Lifedge iPad / iPad2 Waterproof Rugged Case in Green

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lifedge iPad / iPad2 Waterproof Rugged Case in Blue

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lifedge iPad / iPad2 Waterproof Rugged Case in Pink

[​IMG][​IMG]

Style: Waterproof Tablet Cases
    Tablet: Apple iPad 2 Cases
    Shipping: Worldwide

To check the detailed ratings & buy the case online please visit the Lifedge iPad / iPad2 Waterproof Rugged Case review at Tablet2Cases.com.
  2. Totallylagit

Totallylagit iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I use the Lifeproof case for my iPhone and I swear by it. I've already swam with it and even taken video and pics underwater (just can't have screen protector else it is ineffective). If you use your iDevice near anywhere wet, this case is beneficial. At least for my iPhone. I haven't used the iPad one but if it's even half as good as for iPhone, very awesome. Is there an iPad 3 version?