What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liberty Wings Flies Free for a Limited Time

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNPb1VAoSi8[/ame]​

Digital Reality’s arcade-action game Liberty Wings is currently available to download for free in the App Store as a special Christmas gift from the developer. The universal app looks and plays really well on the iPad’s larger screen, so if you’re a fan of top-down old-school shooters, this is one free gift you won’t want to miss.

"We would like to share the success of the release with the community and give a unique Christmas present for all the arcade and action game fans" states Gabor Kadi, Publishing Director of Digital Reality.

Kadi adds that aside from the Christmas giveaway, Digital Reality will also soon be releasing a major update for the game, which will affect the game balance, some game modes and the game’s overall performance, as well as much more besides.

"We are listening to our fans to identify what kind of changes [are] necessary to make the game more enjoyable and fun to play. Some of our players reported that the bombing mode [is] too hardcore for them even on easy difficulty so we decided to weaken the enemies on this map and enlarge the armor of the player's plane with a variety of code optimizations and game play improvements. We believe that our pilots will be very pleased with the new update."

Click here to download the game for free: Liberty Wings for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Digital Reality

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The name sounds like it should come with a side of Freedom Fries, but cool app.

bundat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this really a universal app? Because it shows up as an iPhone-native app in my app store (and my net connection right now is SO SLOW I can't download it right away).

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Is this really a universal app? Because it shows up as an iPhone-native app in my app store (and my net connection right now is SO SLOW I can't download it right away).

Yes it is, been playing it on my iPad and it's ace! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts