What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

letting somebody borrow your old iPad

SunnyFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a friend who wants to buy my old ipad to go on a trip but not really ready to sell it but am willing to let them borrow it. I need to know what the best way to do this would be. Should I just log out of any apps that need a PW fb/Twiiter & then they can log in? erase emails and accts no big deal. Any suggestions welcomed.

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe just restore it. So it would be like the day you purchased it. That way you don't have to worry about what he does or what was on the iPad.

OP
S

SunnyFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe just restore it. So it would be like the day you purchased it. That way you don't have to worry about what he does or what was on the iPad.

I thought about that but wouldn't you lose all the IOS updates that take so long to perform?

Pingles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The IOS updates are a full replacement (that's why they take so long) so it will only take 1 update to be current.

Most reactions

Latest posts