What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lets play hd

bertiejoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I try to download Lets play golf hd my ipad tells me "this item cannot be downloaded".This also happens with some other apps as well.Can anybody give some advice?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you trying to download it directly to your iPad or via a PC and iTunes? Are you using WiFi or 3G? How big is the app?

Tim
PS I moved this to the Help section

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - then remember that not all apps/games are available in all iTunes Stores, due to copyright, licencing and other legal reasons. Apple would love to offer all apps in every country, but these issues oftent prevent it from doing so.

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You'd need to find a country that has an iTunes Store that's carrying that item and open an account there. That probably means a US Store. You don't need a credit card, but you do need a Gift Card in the currency of the country in which you want to open an account. However, these are widely available on the Internet and, since you don't need the physical card but only the ID number from the back of the card, the retailer can email you this and, in minutes, you're good to go.

Tim

Most reactions