What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets golf 3 free

mbern1008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No it is freemium so I think you can play it like normal but may be limited at points and will have to pay at some point to continue on or buy items. Haven't played long enough to know where the free part ends

Random_Kiwi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else playing this? Tis good, except for the Energy thing...take energy points to play holes, and you either have to use Cash in the game to buy more energy points, or wait for them to build back up

Stupid thing is, you only build back up to 5 points, yet it takes 8 points to play a full 9 hole game...and if you haven't earned enough in game cash to buy energy, you have to use actual money to buy it!

Anyone know of a way to get more than 5 energy points which doesn't involve using actual money???

Jayc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I know your post was a few months back but hopefully you're further along now. I've found a good way of earning energy for free so I can do all the challenges. Firstly I bought the mascot that gives double EP points(so now I get 4 energy for an albatross and 2 for an eagle) then I play hole 18 on figi and I can normally hit an albatross or an eagle every time, then I just keep replaying til I have enough energy to do the next 9/18 holes challenge. To do it in 2 shots you need to hit the treasure chest(on this level it's usually next to a rock before the wall, if not there it could be behind a tree on the right on the 2nd section-both can be hit from the tee meaning you make the green in 1 shot, I also buy loads of balls that stop wind this helps me hit the treasure chest each time . It always puts you in the same place on the green it's a long put, but you can do it it's usually straight-slightly downhill tho so don't put full speed just under the line is fine. Also I have quite good stats power103, accuracy 50, putting 60-recovery is low 30. To get these I buy the power club(red) and the Tarzan outfit its 12 grand on level 40.

Following this strategy you can make enough energy for an 18 hole challenge easily I average 8/10 either 2 or 4 energy back.

Sorry for the massive post, hope this helps, I love this game I think it's great and now I don't have to worry about energy it's even better

DerekMcCosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you win the treasure chest game? I've tried it several times, but have had no luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts