What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lessons in GarageBand for iPad?

medikgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember when I had a Mac and iLife that there were piano/guitar lessons included in GarageBand.

Does the iPad version of GarageBand also have the same lessons or is the iPad version strictly a music creation app?

If so, does anyone think the lessons are particularly useful?

Reaction score
medikgt said:
I remember when I had a Mac and iLife that there were piano/guitar lessons included in GarageBand.

Does the iPad version of GarageBand also have the same lessons or is the iPad version strictly a music creation app?

If so, does anyone think the lessons are particularly useful?

Garageband is strictly a music creation app. It does not have any instrument lessons included.

The lessons may have been replaced by Smart Instruments, where you just press randomly and Garageband creates something musical out of it ;)

mattjedla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Piano lessons

Does anyone know if they are planning to bring back the lessons to the iPad version? If not, can anyone recommend another piano teaching app?

Hollybyers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.hollybyers.com
Please

Hi im new to all this as just gpt an i pad 2 for my birthday so having fun checking out these apps.
But Really gutted they don't teach in this app as I downloaded this expecting it. If they ever get it sorted or an app to make this happen please let me know.
Or if there is a different app (didn't want to buy another one but worth it)

Thanks all ;)
P.s I love apps that are helpfully for own business, drawing, and if there is one to help make websites! Would be interested
Thanks all xxxx

Most reactions

Latest posts