What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Knuf Wons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Done and documented.

If you are stuck finding a person, brick or hat let me know.
I have a nice little spreadsheet with all the info.

I am still doing the dueling club.
I haven't beat Voldemort yet which gets you Voldemort in his suit.
I have a guess on the last person and I am super excited.
They have R Ravenclaw, H Hufflepuff, & S Slytherin.
In the dueling club for the 'bonus category' is headmasters and founders.
The last spot in my character list falls between Ginny Weasley & Greg Goyle.
I am willing to bet the last character is Godric Gryffindor.
I can't wait.

Joy88:eek:

I can tell that there's a second character token in the second part of chapter 4 of year 5, but even with my character detector I have no idea how to get it. I simply don't see it! Please help.

Becklii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you figure out yet? If not, here's my guess. Maybe you haven't built a cage over the giant snake? If you get close enough, you can see there's pile of lumbers behind the snake at the central gate.

I have two things left to get. I can't get the red brick in the chest in year 5 - 4. I see the chest, but it won't let me get it. Also, I need 1 more wizard hat in 6 - 1, Slughorn. Tried so many times, but can't figure it out.

Did either of you figure out the character token and wizard hat in the last level? I'm still stuck on it. It's driving me mad

TroubleLia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am stuck on the last bit and the half blood prince where your fighting bellatrix at hagrids when she's set it alight and you are trying to follow snape. How do you do it?

Sarahsmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! I am stuck as a Weasley flying around the great room with the rockets! Don't know what to do - I destroyed all the banners hanging from ceiling, but if I get off of broom, I still am not allowed to leave. Please help!

Edit: Figured it out!

Last edited:

Sarahsmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have looked through all pages cannot find answer - how do I get Gwrap to follow me to Umbridge? I am on the bike, but he won't follow me! Help!

Dribbs21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck in the cave and can't figure out how the deluminator gets me out of the level thus completing it...please help me

Dribbs21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have looked through all pages cannot find answer - how do I get Gwrap to follow me to Umbridge? I am on the bike, but he won't follow me! Help!
You need to use the thumb stick and tap the screen to ring the bell on the bike

Dribbs21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How did you get the pet to unlock cage behind the bookcase. The only two people you can use is the Wesley brothers?
You walk up to the orange and black items and then tap anywhere on the screen and they make a sound then the cage explodes

Dribbs21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck at the beginning of year 6 the cave entrance. How do I get the cave to light up so I can see the platforms in the water I need to raise and jump to?
Use the lumos spell and keep tapping until it does it

Dribbs21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For all levels there are some things you can't do the first time through. You need certain characters to make certain things work.
Do you know how to escape the cave with the deluminator please

As for me, I'm stuck in the final battle as Molly Weasley, trying to get Bellatrix. I have used reducto on the thing above Kingsley, but now there doesn't seem to be anything to do. I have been firing willy-hilly at everything, but nothing is happening....anyone else know what to do?

Dribbs21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For all levels there are some things you can't do the first time through. You need certain characters to make certain things work.

As for me, I'm stuck in the final battle as Molly Weasley, trying to get Bellatrix. I have used reducto on the thing above Kingsley, but now there doesn't seem to be anything to do. I have been firing willy-hilly at everything, but nothing is happening....anyone else know what to do?
Help me please I am stuck with dumbledoor in the cave and know I need to use deluminator but in what way

Most reactions

Latest posts