What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 HELP

Laceyrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help getting the final character token! Year 7 part 2, in the courtyard...I have the red brick that detects them, so I know it's in the middle of the courtyard...I just can't figure out how to get it! Please help!!!

Laceyrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm missing a token. I think it's the very last one. I'm at the courtyard fighting Nagimi, and I have the red brick character token detector. I can see where the token is going to appear, right in the middle of the courtyard, but I have no idea of how to make it appear.... I have tried everything. Please help!

Did you ever figure this out? I'm stuck trying to get the same token...it's the last thing I need to be 100%! Thanks!

helenacm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!!!! Im playing this on my iPhone, I don't know if that makes a difference! But I need help please! For the past few days iv been stuck in year 7 part 2 in the fire in the room of requirements with the fiendfyre snake thing! I have walked along, collected nothing used the water to put out the first fire snake put out the Lego fire after ur jumped over the fire and the fire has risen up so I can't go back and I'm on the corner and this is where I'm stuck! Turn the corner to go left and there's a bug chandelier and a red block with a lock on and both are showing orange to be destroyed by reduction but I can't! Iv destroyed the two chairs and the barrels in the very corner! I can't jump up to the next big can't fire the chandelier or llock found nothing to collect! Completely stuck! Help!!! Thanks in advance! Helen

helenacm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help, I am stuck in the room of requirement. I have gone past the fiendfyre dragon and jumped over the fire and I am
Stuck up on the right side near the bookcases. I can see that I need to cast a spell on the chandelier or the red looking
door but whenever I try it just bounces back. I can,t seem to get close enough to zap it and if I try I fall into the fire.
There doesn,t seem to be anywhere else to go. What am I doing wrong? Thnx!

I am stuck in exactly the same spot! Did you work it out??? X

helenacm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im stuck on this island thing in the lost diadem part ive gone oast the fire snake thing and when i walked up the island i ended up surrounded by fire theres a light and a door with silver lego that you can break but i cant reach it please help :)

I'm stuck here too! Did you work it out???

larsonjdca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck at lost diadem...HELP!!!!!! yr 7 ch 2

I am stuck in exactly the same spot! Did you work it out??? X

Hi....no I am still stuck in the same stop that you are. No one has responded to my post and I don't know what I should
Do next very frustrating! Can't find anything else online. Let me know if you figure it out. Hopefully someone will let us know on here!

Laceyrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi....no I am still stuck in the same stop that you are. No one has responded to my post and I don't know what I should
Do next very frustrating! Can't find anything else online. Let me know if you figure it out. Hopefully someone will let us know on here!

What year/ level is this? I've completed all the levels, so should be able to help you guys!

helenacm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's in year 7 part 2 in the fire in the room of requirements! Just started got past the fiendfyre snake thing and end up on like an island of fire and can see a red block with a lock on and a chandelier both to use reducti on and you need to jump up to get to them but can't and spells rebound.... Know where I mean?? Thanks

What year/ level is this? I've completed all the levels, so should be able to help you guys!

18Nevillgreen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I am not sure I'm posting this right but I cannot find the red brick in yr 5 at the ministry of magic. I am assuming that it is in the atrium where you use Dumbledore and the diluminator to open the gold gates on the left but when I open the box inside, there is nothing there? Where is that brick? I've played the level a bunch of times and cannot find it. HELP.

nangulo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I am not sure I'm posting this right but I cannot find the red brick in yr 5 at the ministry of magic. I am assuming that it is in the atrium where you use Dumbledore and the diluminator to open the gold gates on the left but when I open the box inside, there is nothing there? Where is that brick? I've played the level a bunch of times and cannot find it. HELP.

I am having the same problem. The red brick IS in the box, but it isn't coming out! I know it's in there because I have the brick detector, and when I turn it on, it shows me that the brick is there! Is this a bug in the game, or am I doing something wrong? I've tried it without the brick detector turned on, and it still didn't work!

Edit; I just replayed one of the level 6 games, got the brick for detecting character tokens, purchased it, but DID NOT TURN IT ON, went to play the last level, and when I have crooks hanks dig the chest out of the ground in the cave and I opened it, AGAIN nothing came out! When I turned the character token detector on, it shows that it should be a character token! THIS IS A SERIOUS GAME FLAW, AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP!!!

Last edited:

Myrandali72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out why I don't have pets on the level 5 visit to hogsmead, I have both Ron and Hermione and can change to the green paw, but when I click the wand it goes away and no pet ever shows up... it works on my phone, but not the iPad, I have deleted the game and reinstalled, still nada...

18Nevillgreen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nangulo said:
I am having the same problem. The red brick IS in the box, but it isn't coming out! I know it's in there because I have the brick detector, and when I turn it on, it shows me that the brick is there! Is this a bug in the game, or am I doing something wrong? I've tried it without the brick detector turned on, and it still didn't work!

Edit; I just replayed one of the level 6 games, got the brick for detecting character tokens, purchased it, but DID NOT TURN IT ON, went to play the last level, and when I have crooks hanks dig the chest out of the ground in the cave and I opened it, AGAIN nothing came out! When I turned the character token detector on, it shows that it should be a character token! THIS IS A SERIOUS GAME FLAW, AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one, its driving me crazy! Hopefully they fix it soon, though I don't understand why everyone doesn't have this problem.

Flip61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also having this problem. In addition I'm unable to earn the achievement for the playground!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts