What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

Clojomojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've nearly completed the game, I've just got 1 Witch and Wizard card to find and it's driving me insane!

It's on the Hogsmeade level, just after you go through the door behind the statue. I'm guessing it's something to do with the door where you have to find the red and the green shapes to open it. I've found one but have no idea where the other one is! So frustating, any help is much appreciated!

Sharpie13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To get into hogsmede you don't need those red and green things ( it took me a while to figure that out :p) the white door things will open when you touch them and then you walk around a series of tunnels and rooms to get a gate open

In other questions! How do you get past the witch in honey dukes!!!!
I got past the girl and the wizard and then nothing
!
:mad:

Nikkidabomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Somebody has got to know how to get past the giant snake!

I got past the first one in chamber of secrets where the walls go up and you have to shoot the snake, but what about the part where you're on the platforms. I have been able to hit the snakes tail which moves him to a diff hole but where to go after that platform raises you up???? I'm so frustrated!!!!

iswm500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To get into hogsmede you don't need those red and green things ( it took me a while to figure that out :p) the white door things will open when you touch them and then you walk around a series of tunnels and rooms to get a gate open

In other questions! How do you get past the witch in honey dukes!!!!
I got past the girl and the wizard and then nothing
!
:mad:
You have to repair one of the cases, talk to her, then destroy the one that you didn't repair. She'll move over to it to fix it.

Arthur5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Past the whomping willow

Hi, I'm past the willow and now underground. It's asking me to find some ingredients for a potion and I think I have what looks like a potato, but cannot figure out how to get over the next hole - to the right of the cauldron. Any ideas?

Missmuppet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3

Hello, I'm stuck in year 3. I just got passed the witch statue and I'm at the part of the level where you cast lumos. I can't find the tiles to keep going. Somebody help!

Rin68nyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the 1st task of the tournament (year 4). I got rid of the dragon, built the bridge to the potion and found 2 of the ingredients....I can't find the 3rd. Can anyone help? Thanks!

byaber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rin68nyr said:
I'm stuck in the 1st task of the tournament (year 4). I got rid of the dragon, built the bridge to the potion and found 2 of the ingredients....I can't find the 3rd. Can anyone help? Thanks!

The 3rd is in front of the other tower. Stand beside the potion and shoot to the wall in you right hand, then shoot to the tower in front of you. There is the treasure chest.

CKellyf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
allybally said:
I just figured it out it was hard IM ON THE NEXT FILM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait for him to stick his head out and then shoot him with your wand a few times, then run and hide behind the wall. As soon as he retreats, run back in front and wait for him again. Get a couple of shots off, then go hide. Do this enough, and he will die.

hprox78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to stun the screwts? I have been playing this for over a half-hour and i still can't stun them! If you know how to please reply. Thanks.

hprox78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buckbeak

I am in year 3 with Buckbeak and can't figure out how to stun the screwts. I have done the level over and over and can't get past it. Has anybody passed this level? Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi. I have the same problem! Did you ever get passed it?

Last edited:

hprox78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in at the end of year two in the Chamber of Secrets. I've jumped up all the platforms to the part where there are three platforms above me and one can be Wingardium Levisoa-ed up to a bunch of blue coins but I can't get up there or past the Basilisk. If you know what to do I'd appreciate any help! Thanks
We are stuck there too. Any help??

I had trouble with that for a while but I finally got past it. What you do is when you are on the step that moves you jump over to the one next to it on the right if you are facing the screen. After that just keeping jumping.

soe30000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi i need help im on year 2 and i dont know how 2 get past the basilisk. the part where it is sticking its head out of the holes and u can put a little wall infront of it but he breaks it. There is a gate on the right but i can't get through it. IM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After the basilisk breaks through the barrier you lifted up, jump off the platform, run around and shoot it while it is stunned. It has many hearts, so it takes several runs through. After that you have to avoid his tail and shoot through the walls, but once he's poking his head out of the second wall you are on your own. I can't figure it out and haven't found the answer on this forum yet either.

soe30000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys really loving this game so far. just stuck on one problem right now though- in year two at the Burrow. so far i have found and replaced 4/5 of mr weasley's muggle items. i can see the final one on top of the table but not sure how to reach it? i've tried casting spells but nothing is working. any ideas? thanks in advance!
You just walk into it to collect it, don't you? I don't remember there being a trick to that part. Maybe you have to shoot the table for it to drop down.

Rin68nyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys really loving this game so far. just stuck on one problem right now though- in year two at the Burrow. so far i have found and replaced 4/5 of mr weasley's muggle items. i can see the final one on top of the table but not sure how to reach it? i've tried casting spells but nothing is working. any ideas? thanks in advance!
You just walk into it to collect it, don't you? I don't remember there being a trick to that part. Maybe you have to shoot the table for it to drop down.

I think you have to shoot your spell at the chairs in order to get close enough.

Most reactions

Latest posts