What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

iswm500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, I have read the posts, but... I found a potion in the forest. Used it on the stump to create one that I used to jump over the rocks. Came to the river, but no more potion. Found nothing around the river. Re-crossed the rocks and went back into the dark following the sign pointing to a potion. Went thru 4 dark areas until I reached one with no exit. Found the 4 tall mushrooms and exploded them. Nothing else to explode and still no potion.

There is also a floating box near the rock wall. What can I do with that?

Also have forgotten how to use the picture of the owl that appears sometimes on the right of the screen. Can you help with any of this?:confused:

I forgot how to the owl too and I am in the forbidden forest.:confused:
The floating box will have to be retrieved in free play mode, likely when you know the spell Descendio.

When the owl shows up on the side, you'll want to find the spot where it gets more excited looking, and then the spot where it starts flashing and hooting. Once it does that, you can tap it and it'll show whatever was hidden.

The dragon dung fertilizer/potion should be a multi-use item. You only need one potion for the whole level. You use it repeatedly.

kimmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am stuck in chamber of secrets borgin and burks can't get the last head Thingy help if u can

prashantk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kimmi said:
Hi I am stuck in chamber of secrets borgin and burks can't get the last head Thingy help if u can

me too. I cant get to the head on the elevated table

alymac1805

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me?! i am stuck in year two, trying to get past Filch the first time in the Slytherin Corridor. I am playing as Crabbe and Goyle and i can't figure out which way to move the big wooden thing. i found a post that said to PULL the thing, but i don't know what that means! HELP!

alymac1805

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kimmi said:

me too. I cant get to the head on the elevated table

This took me forever too, it's actually super easy. you have to go around to where there are stairs and wallk towards the elevated head. There are actually stairs there that you can't see because the room is so dark. Then, you just jump accross and grab the head.
Hope that helped!

Maddysmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It caught me for a while, but it is literally pull. Put your character on the side of the " box" where flich can't see you and tap the box. You can then back up you character. He will pull the box to the end of the "track"

Reply to 65, not good at this!

Last edited:

trex22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if any one could help me beat the "pursuing peter pettigrew" level in third year. I can't get past the prefect at the end on the level. I've replayed it over and over and I just can't figure it out! HELP

trex22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me?! i am stuck in year two, trying to get past Filch the first time in the Slytherin Corridor. I am playing as Crabbe and Goyle and i can't figure out which way to move the big wooden thing. i found a post that said to PULL the thing, but i don't know what that means! HELP!

If you can pull something, a blue circle will appeare as if you could cast a spell. If you go up to that object with a strong character, that character will take a stance to be able to pull or push that object. If you move formard you will push the object and if you move backwards you will pull it. The only thing you need to know is that you need the ground to be blue. I hope that helps!:)

streamnl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have a map (or text) with the locations of all the red bricks?

gm22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys really loving this game so far. just stuck on one problem right now though- in year two at the Burrow. so far i have found and replaced 4/5 of mr weasley's muggle items. i can see the final one on top of the table but not sure how to reach it? i've tried casting spells but nothing is working. any ideas? thanks in advance!

Skittles369

iPF Noob
Reaction score
During the school year I'm in Hogwarts, but I spen
Hey guys really loving this game so far. just stuck on one problem right now though- in year two at the Burrow. so far i have found and replaced 4/5 of mr weasley's muggle items. i can see the final one on top of the table but not sure how to reach it? i've tried casting spells but nothing is working. any ideas? thanks in advance!

The one on the table? All you have to do is break the table with a spell. I'm sorry if this info doesn't help but this is what worked for me!

gm22

iPF Noob
Reaction score

The one on the table? All you have to do is break the table with a spell. I'm sorry if this info doesn't help but this is what worked for me!

yes thank you! just realised i needed to smash the chair to get on top of it...silly me

Most reactions