What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

sue1955

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in year 2, Slytherin corridor trying to get past filtch. Can anyone help?

chyrieann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Slytherin Corridor

I'm stuck in year 2, Slytherin corridor trying to get past filtch. Can anyone help?

I was having the same problem, then FINALLY figured out that you don't have to push the statue, but pull it back to the correct position. Hope this helps you!

monicarosas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blue trunks

Hi! I´ve started playing this weekend, but I have trouble opening the blue trunks and getting all the wizards hats, anyone who can help me please!!

Khass2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 3 - Buckbeak

I am in year 3 with Buckbeak and can't figure out how to stun the screwts. I have done the level over and over and can't get past it. Has anybody passed this level? Any ideas? Thanks.

xRosieRainbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
im in the 2nd year level in the Slytherin Common Room disguised as Crabbe and Goyle. ive come up to - i think - the third firecrab and i have to move a statue out of the way to get it loose but i cant do it without Filch spotting me. i have nothing to distract him with and no matter what i do theres no way to get past him...help me? :(((

xRosieRainbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok now im stuck in the Charms classroom learning Descendo...there are only 2 thinga to jump on and i dont know where to go -.-

Khass2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xRosieRainbow said:
ok now im stuck in the Charms classroom learning Descendo...there are only 2 thinga to jump on and i dont know where to go -.-

You can move your way along the desks to get through the classroom. You can't jump on midway so start on the end and walk along, zig zagging through.

missmouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
descendo charm

hi i'm stuck in year 2 in the charms lesson trying to learn descendo charm. i've tried to zig zag the desks as suggeted but still can't get past the first 2 desks? can anyone help

michellelelia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
find the three passwords

Can any help me, I can not fins the third password in pursuing peter pettigrew, I have the from the two paintings but can not find the third ARRR HELP!!!

lerhemichelle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck in the CoS

I'm stuck in at the end of year two in the Chamber of Secrets. I've jumped up all the platforms to the part where there are three platforms above me and one can be Wingardium Levisoa-ed up to a bunch of blue coins but I can't get up there or past the Basilisk. If you know what to do I'd appreciate any help! Thanks

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xRosieRainbow said:
im in the 2nd year level in the Slytherin Common Room disguised as Crabbe and Goyle. ive come up to - i think - the third firecrab and i have to move a statue out of the way to get it loose but i cant do it without Filch spotting me. i have nothing to distract him with and no matter what i do theres no way to get past him...help me? :(((

I'm guessing that you are on the side that Filch faces.. The only way to do this is to PULL the statue to the place rather than pushing it.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
monicarosas said:
Hi! I´ve started playing this weekend, but I have trouble opening the blue trunks and getting all the wizards hats, anyone who can help me please!!

The game needs to be played twice to complete it. One time through to unlock characters, spells and levels. And when you finish all the levels you should be around 60%. Then with the all the unlocked stuff, you can go on and collect all the things that you couldn't the first time around :)

jsore003

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the secret passage in year 3 and have no clue where to find the picture frame things ..... Help!!!

Loza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on the polyjuice potion section (film 2) I collected all the ingredients and I'm now mixing the potion but it won't let me mix the first section and I'm following the instructions. Any tips please?!

Most reactions

Latest posts