What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

zyx83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How does this compare to the other lego games? Just as fun?

on a scale of 1-10 of how good and fun it is, i would give it an 8. it lacks a few details in my opinion, but now that the virtual dpad has been added its much better. the game is a port of the other lego harry potter game, so it's been redesigned so it suits the ipad, using the interactive touchscreen loads. hope that helps!

ps the lack of instructions can be very frustrating, and be prepared to get stuck every now and again because some levels are confusing!!!!!!! :):D

Bobsleigh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem at shrieking shack

Hi all. new to the forum but I have been playing Lego HP on my iPhone. I've got as far as the end of the shrieking shack and the app always shuts down!
Is anyone else having this problem and/or know a way around this??? It's driving me mad! I love this game and want to finish it

Thanks

ZombieMike42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At 99%, need help with the last hat.

Hey guys. Anyone know how to get the hat down off the leaves in the room where the sphinx lets you pass? I've put the stone hat on the sphinx's head before and after he lets me by with no luck. A little help please. Its the last item I need for 100%

yoyo1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi anybody be able to help please

now in episode 3, and pursuing peter pettigrew I have got to the point of getting the password and opening the door, but then what do I need to do please, the green exit symbol keeps moving and I don't seem to be able to find another way out

elladan11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys. Anyone know how to get the hat down off the leaves in the room where the sphinx lets you pass? I've put the stone hat on the sphinx's head before and after he lets me by with no luck. A little help please. Its the last item I need for 100%

Presumably you're in free-play mode....go past the sphinx, but don't go up the podium....look around first.

Elladan

kfhageman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if anybody could tell me what to do after I follow the red mushrooms and come to the clearing where there are four red mushrooms.I have tried cursing the mushrooms and running around the clearing but I am completely stuck!

For both red mushrooms and crossing the river, look for the smiling owl as you wander around the area and when his eyes blink, double click on him and watch the "magic"

kfhageman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, I have read the posts, but... I found a potion in the forest. Used it on the stump to create one that I used to jump over the rocks. Came to the river, but no more potion. Found nothing around the river. Re-crossed the rocks and went back into the dark following the sign pointing to a potion. Went thru 4 dark areas until I reached one with no exit. Found the 4 tall mushrooms and exploded them. Nothing else to explode and still no potion.

There is also a floating box near the rock wall. What can I do with that?

Also have forgotten how to use the picture of the owl that appears sometimes on the right of the screen. Can you help with any of this?:confused:

For both red mushrooms and crossing the river, look for the smiling owl as you wander around the area and when his eyes blink, double click on him and watch the "magic"

Ipadlock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same Shrieking Problem

Any resolution? I am having the same issue!

Hi all. new to the forum but I have been playing Lego HP on my iPhone. I've got as far as the end of the shrieking shack and the app always shuts down!
Is anyone else having this problem and/or know a way around this??? It's driving me mad! I love this game and want to finish it

Thanks

dbnyg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crab and goyle

u need to take crab or goyle and put them on the other side of the statue and push it back in place then u can get past Flich. It is hard to get it moving before flich sees u but it is possible. good luck.

effolrel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have two problems in the game.

1) what do the red brick abilities super stun, fast spell and one shot do? I've purchase them at the shop in the room of requirement and I notice no difference when I'm replaying the free levels.

2) I can't seem to find the second wizard card in the year 1 toilet troll level. Someone help please. Its driving me crazy replaying that level over and over again!

Thanks

toldcodger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any resolution? I am having the same issue!

Thanks

Hi, did you get round this problem. It's just happened to me twice!!

Ccs56112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering if anybody could tell me what to do after I follow the red mushrooms and come to the clearing where there are four red mushrooms.I have tried cursing the mushrooms and running around the clearing but I am completely stuck!

If I remember correctly, your owl will start hooting and if you wander around until her eyes blink and press her icon. Some things will appear. You will need to do this several times and you can get the potion!
Best of luck!

kahaan123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have a question

How exactly do you load the game. Whenever i press the load game button I fall into the room of requirement and i do not know how to get out. Please help!

debbieisfly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kahaan123 said:
How exactly do you load the game. Whenever i press the load game button I fall into the room of requirement and i do not know how to get out. Please help!

when you are in the room of requirements go up either staircase and enter the door with the roman numeral one, this will take you back to your saved game, when you finish year one then you would proceed thru the door with the two to begin the next year and so on... each time you exit the app and restart it will bring you here like a game central so you can go back and replay levels or check your progress

Most reactions