What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter year 1-4

KarenSherman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would it be possible for you to get a screen cap? I might be able to work out where you need to go. I accidentally wiped my game data, but I should be able to help you from a picture.

Screen cap = home + sleep

Yes, I have it had to do level again. If you see it is after you catch Peter in the shrieking shack and cuts to here. It is a flower and the spider string which you see I've done, but can't get up on the ledge. I have tried all angles. There is a box to move just down out of screen shot and just leads to a few coins and hat. How do I get up there? It's like weird.

I can't get the screen shot on from my iPad...

KarenSherman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I have it had to do level again. If you see it is after you catch Peter in the shrieking shack and cuts to here. It is a flower and the spider string which you see I've done, but can't get up on the ledge. I have tried all angles. There is a box to move just down out of screen shot and just leads to a few coins and hat. How do I get up there? It's like weird.

I can't get the screen shot on from my iPad...

Put on my twitter acct to get the URL for pic... Hope this helps!

MODERATOR NOTICE: PLEASE NO EXTERNAL THREADS--------PLEASE REVIEW THE FORUM RULES!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Last edited by a moderator:

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KarenSherman said:
Put on my twitter acct to get the URL for pic... Hope this helps!

NO EXTERNAL LINKS

Have you tried to 'destroy' the white rocks and platform?

Last edited by a moderator:

KarenSherman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did try but won't allow me to reach further than one, I have destroyed one white rock by accident but won't allow me to reach the end ones... This is brutal! The white platform does nothing at all for me and tried destroying it with every person I have. I'm sure I'm missing something small.. I've tried a lot and I just sit there in free play. Do I need a certain person?

Last edited:

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KarenSherman said:
I did try but won't allow me to reach further than one, I have destroyed one white rock by accident but won't allow me to reach the end ones... This is brutal! The white platform does nothing at all for me and tried destroying it with every person I have. I'm sure I'm missing something small.. I've tried a lot and I just sit there in free play. Do I need a certain person?

You have both Hermione and Harry... Maybe it has something to do with a pet location? Unfortunately I am not up to that stage, and I won't have time to play it intensively until at least next week. We will work this out! I'll go read the DS walk through and see if I maybe able to work out where you are..

catgirl97

iPF Noob
Reaction score

You destroy the little square lego piece on top of the lego platform furthest to the right, and you should be able to jump onto it. Then there is arrows to jump onto the cliff. Sorry for the bad quality photo:
IMG00034-20120222-1929.jpg
Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:

KarenSherman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You destroy the little square lego piece on top of the lego platform furthest to the right, and you should be able to jump onto it. Then there is arrows to jump onto the cliff. Sorry for the bad quality photo:
View attachment 10226
Hope this helps! :)

Thank you so much!!! That's it!!

Anyone know where all the hats, bricks and objects are hidden in the game? I think I've found everything yet says I'm missing a bunch.... Not sure where... I know I might find them if I keep looking... But help would help so much!!! Thanks

Jelia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I need helt! I seen to be stuck on the rooftops in the fourth year first task! I just got the second character card, and don't know where to go from here. See attachment. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image-858368139.jpg
    image-858368139.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 307

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jelia said:
Hi! I need helt! I seen to be stuck on the rooftops in the fourth year first task! I just got the second character card, and don't know where to go from here. See attachment. Thanks in advance!

Directly opposite the wall is a slightly different colour... You can break that and it should be able to 'repair' into a bridge/platform thing

catgirl97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much!!! That's it!!

Anyone know where all the hats, bricks and objects are hidden in the game? I think I've found everything yet says I'm missing a bunch.... Not sure where... I know I might find them if I keep looking... But help would help so much!!! Thanks

Before you click on each level it should say what hidden items (hats, cards, red bricks) you have found, and how many are left. And if you click on the map when you're playing the level it will say what hidden items there are in that area. I'm not sure where everything actually is though, sorry! :)

Ddeecat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone
Does anyone know how to get to hogsmeade in year 3? A rope has dropped down but can't do anything when I get to the top and I can't see anything else to interact with? Thanks in advance!:eek:

mosfed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys - I am stuck in the spider hollow - where you put fertilizer on mushrooms and the spider crab keeps on blowing up when it touches the shaded circles. anyone have any ideas? I feel like you need to protect it and get it to the web but I can't figure it out. cheers

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mosfed said:
hi guys - I am stuck in the spider hollow - where you put fertilizer on mushrooms and the spider crab keeps on blowing up when it touches the shaded circles. anyone have any ideas? I feel like you need to protect it and get it to the web but I can't figure it out. cheers

The shaded circles are water patches. You need to make a path that does not cross those as fire and water don't mix :)

Most reactions