What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Harry Potter questions...

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got this a couple of days ago and love it, but There's parts of the level I don't seem to be able to access. Is this normal or do I come back to them later using free play?

Also any hints? I smash everything, but is there anything else to do? There's wizard hats what are they for? And there's little blue and yellow symbols, but I've only ever found 1!

Cheers

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I moved this to Games ~ you may get more hits.:)

Thank you dear! And if you haven't already, go buy it! :)

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey! The blue and yellow symbols I thunk you are referring to are coins. You need to collect these. You collect so many per level ( a little growing tube fills up) and when it is full you get a wizards hat and a 'true wizard' memo pops up in screen.
As for the wizard hats. The game is made in such a way that you need to play it 'lwarn' more spells as you go then go back and 'Free-play' to collect what you may have missed with new spells and characters.
Hope this helps :)

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I know I have to collect the lego studs, but the blue and yellow symbol is like a shield... I'm not sure what these are?

legocrazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as far as i can tell so far, they can unlock different doors and you collect them the same as the hats :)

CKellyf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jomjom said:
how do i defeat the baliskk?

Each time he sticks his head out, shoot him with the wand a few times and then run and hide behind the wall. As soon as he goes back in, run back out and wait for him, shoot him, and then hide. Do it enough times and he will die.

Most reactions

Latest posts