What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unlock spell

Have done the game. Have no idea what I've missed that I can't open doors. May have to start again. Thanks though

You need that unlock spell which you get if I remember correctly in year four in the OWL lesson with Hermeione.

Snowwhitesbow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When the basilisk is in the cave and you are on the little podium, wait for a cave to light up. This is where the basilisk (B) comes out next. Hit the panel betore the cave, do a spell, B comes out, hop down and start shooting at it. Back to the podium after destroying four snakes. Go on until you have done all four panels. Then you are off onto a pier. Hit the snake panels at the cross end of the pier, mind B's tail, shoot the tail, that makes it disappear. Then get the steps up ready, jump up. Attention, if a cave lights up, this is where B comes out. Hit the tail ro make it disappear. When on top of the hill, find the sword and hey presto.

juejames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to get into the three broomsticks... Also I can't find the stuff for the snowman...going crazy. Year 3 hogs mead

victoriam72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year 2 BASILISK

Hi, stuck, looking for help please. I can hit the snake tail and I can climb onto block which rises up and down. However, can't get off the block, it just drops back down again. I can't see anywhere to jump to or anything to grab. Is it a glitch do you think? Thanks in advance. Victoria x

victoriam72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GLITCH:). Restarted and got the sword easily:) x
QUOTE=victoriam72;901799]Hi, stuck, looking for help please. I can hit the snake tail and I can climb onto block which rises up and down. However, can't get off the block, it just drops back down again. I can't see anywhere to jump to or anything to grab. Is it a glitch do you think? Thanks in advance. Victoria x[/QUOTE]

Jlynn122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey all! I'm trying to defeat Voldemort in the very last chapter. After winning the duel, how do you go about completing the chapter? (I'm where he is chasing my character - in free play.) thanks!

Verdught

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HELP!!!!! I am new and helping my kids and we can't get into the three broomsticks!!!! We have destroyed everything and I can see the stuff on the roof for the cannon and the snow man but can't get to it, what am I missing????

Enbiema

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey this is a tough game. I had a hard time with the spells. Maybe I am too old for this.

Most reactions

Latest posts