What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year two the duel level. I just swipe that expiliarmus charm until my arm is cramped and the statue had pounced e to death and I barely kill one heart of maloroy

ipad1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all,

I'm stuck in year 3, in the level where youre trying to find a tunnel (first field in the level "hogsmeade village"). I cant seem to find my way out of the hogwarts entrance,I need a key. there are some moving beams coming out of the wall, but I have no clue how to get up there. Please help

S

sauzoo

Level I River Crossing in Forbidden Forrest

How do get across the river in the forest?

I believe this was answered some time back, so you may want to look in the last two weeks posts...

That said, you need to slowly explore the area between the river bank and the large tree that is near the top of the screen until your owl appears. At first, you see only the owl and some hooting. Move around until the owl's eyes are blinking. If you are patient a pile of studs appears - I did not tap the owl but it may help if you do. Fire your want at the pile that appears and you will obtain a second potion. Then, walk back to the river bank, tap the potion in the water, and the jumping stumps will appear. Do not get knocked off by the bubbles (they resemble the bludgers from the Quidditch stand). Keep in mind that the owl signifies hidden objects, so when she appears you are near one! If you try to do this as Malfoy your owl becomes some little funny purple rat like thing with a question mark on its head. I have no idea what that is or what its function if any that it has! Right now my game is stuck on the Fluffy chase and I cannot get out of there and cannot finish that, or I would go back and get you more clearer help for the stream. Good luck! :)

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fluffy, just run like crazy mostly stay in the middle and zag the opposite side of his raised arm, it took me about 10tries.

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Year two the duel level. I just swipe that expiliarmus charm until my arm is cramped and the statue had pounced e to death and I barely kill one heart of maloroy

LOL! My arm cramped as well. After repeating this countless of times, i found running in circles and avoiding the statues shadow helped, while shooting charms like crazy.:D

Nemonome

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!!! Im stuck where there are 3 tiled symbols on the wall and two sets of these symbols on the sea floor. Cant figure out for the life of me what the heck to do with them??????

Yup I was confused too. Swim over the tiles in the order that they appear on the wall. But there are 2 of each, so fly over the first two that are the same (so both the yellow ones first, then the 2 purples ones, then the two blue ones). You'll know you're doing it right when you see the wall symbol light up. Good lucK!

Ah ha! It worked. Thanxs!

Doneko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My daughter is stuck at the quidditch stands (Year 1) where a boulder keeps killing her character. I assume we have to get on the boulder to fly to a higher level, but couldn't figure out how...

Thank you!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fix the pile across the gap then levitate the structure, it will block the bolder so you can jump across safely

S

sauzoo

Fluffing Fluffy

Fluffy, just run like crazy mostly stay in the middle and zag the opposite side of his raised arm, it took me about 10tries.

LOL I was so running for my life that I never noticed his arm. I decided to go back and pick up some stuff in freeplay. Amazing what you can find. I will brave Fluffy tomorrow and thank you very much for the tip. FWIW I think I did about 20 times already. I had to do forest in a dark room to see the mushrooms so I may try that with the tritip dogulator.

S

sauzoo

Not a boulder you can climb on.

My daughter is stuck at the quidditch stands (Year 1) where a boulder keeps killing her character. I assume we have to get on the boulder to fly to a higher level, but couldn't figure out how...

Thank you!

I can think of three times when the blodgers come - at the beginning of the level before you repair and move the barricades, and then in the room where the blodger comes out of the box on the right side along the railing. At first it goes nuts and then it settles down and aims right at you. :eek: Put it to use by lurking under the flat brown slab or hide behind the pillar, and when you see a red circle surrounding yourself, that means it is coming so jump out of the way. It will hit the pillar that supports the slab causing it to fall and will create a ramp to the next level. You will need to do this a total of two time to ascend to the top of the Slytherin stand. The exit is at the very top.

Evette

iPF Noob
Reaction score

LOL! My arm cramped as well. After repeating this countless of times, i found running in circles and avoiding the statues shadow helped, while shooting charms like crazy.:D

To get rid of the statue, you need to hit it when it lands. Now if I could just defeat Malfoy. I'm not having any luck with that:confused:

Most reactions

Latest posts