What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEGO Harry Potter game

LushLaura21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get onto the top roof of the burrow for the last muggle piece because for the life of me I can't get onto the 2nd ladder :/ x

glittermonster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stuck on Year 3, the Shrieking Shack. I've looked everywhere online, but I can only find help for the Xbox/Wii/Ps3/PC version, which is quite different to the iPad version.

I'm up to the very first bit where the branches come down if you stand under it. If you press the button quick enough you can do whatever spell you do that's the red rectangle thing. But there've only been a few times when I've been quick enough but nothing happens anyway!

PLEASE HELP!!

Thank you

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
glittermonster said:
I'm stuck on Year 3, the Shrieking Shack. I've looked everywhere online, but I can only find help for the Xbox/Wii/Ps3/PC version, which is quite different to the iPad version.

I'm up to the very first bit where the branches come down if you stand under it. If you press the button quick enough you can do whatever spell you do that's the red rectangle thing. But there've only been a few times when I've been quick enough but nothing happens anyway!

PLEASE HELP!!

Thank you

Look for a DS version?

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
glittermonster said:

PLEASE HELP!!

Thank you

After you've managed to slow the branches down using the red rectangle spell they can be attacked. Attack them like normal and you should see its hearts drop bit by bit. iirc you have to do it 3 times, maybe more. It's not really that hard :).

Sent via iPF from my iPad2 iOS 5.1.

glittermonster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After you've managed to slow the branches down using the red rectangle spell they can be attacked. Attack them like normal and you should see its hearts drop bit by bit. iirc you have to do it 3 times, maybe more. It's not really that hard :).

Sent via iPF from my iPad2 iOS 5.1.

Thanks Mr Luke. As soon as the branch comes down I press A to do the red rectangle spell, then it glitters, then the branch goes straight up again and there's no time to attack it. Then the same thing happens again. There are no hearts. I don't know why it's proving to be so hard! Thanks again

krupp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot figure out how to kill the dementors. I have tried the expecto petroum sp? And kept hitting it over Andover but nothing happens?

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
krupp said:
I cannot figure out how to kill the dementors. I have tried the expecto petroum sp? And kept hitting it over Andover but nothing happens?

It's a straight line at them, then an almost circle. It's like a 'C' upside down.

gyula simonyi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really admire how LEGO keeps renewing itself, cobranding stuff like H. Potter, and Star Wars, etc.. really creative stuff mostly. One of the most iconic toy companies out there, and deservedly so.

Fosse9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 HELP! PLEASE!

Okay, so I just downloaded the game yesterday. But, now im stuck on Year Two Chamber of Secrets.. How do i defeat the Basilisk?

pinkukelele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dutchcloggie said:
You need to drag the statue backwards instead of pushing it toward Filtch. The statue will thank you for moving it and distract Filtch as a reward.

What statue, the first bit looks like a cupboard. It looks like you have to slide it to the right but I can't do it! Any tips please?

holeydoolliee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pursuing Peter Pettigrew

Firstly I have to say thanks for all the responses in this thread, it's been a massive help on a couple of occasion in the game so far! :)

Now to my problem...

I'm stuck on Pursuing Peter Pettigrew - I've gotten past the bit with the two prefects, replaced the statue head and gotten into the passageway, defeated the dementors. Then a door opens which takes me back into the bit with the two prefects - i've run around the whole thing a couple of times again and can't figure out what to do next. So frustrating. What on earth am I doing wrong. Any help much appreciated. TIA

Billie92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!!!! yr 3 Peter pettigrew dark prefect maze corridors

So I've been trying to get past the patrolling prefects in the dark corridors but they always see me! I don't know
which direction im meant to be going in or whether I need to talk to another painting if so which one? Please help its driving me mad!

Sam i am

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beavery said:
Look for a DS version?

Stand under a branch and watch the shadow.
When it shakes, get out of the way.
Hit it with Reducio when it hits the ground. It will change shape.
Stand under it again and dodge.
This time, hit it with Wingardium.
Do this a few times and you get to the next

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts