What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

left handed?

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
Well that's good to know! :)

Agree! As someone with a pair of scissors permanently in my RH, I often wonder how lefties cope with cutting. When I try to cut with an ordinary RH pair in my LH it's almost impossible to work them.

One oddity I've been wondering about. In Angry Birds, the catapult is always pulled from the left. If there is a majority of RHanders, you would think it would be the other way round. I find myself using my RH to pull which of course gets in the way & can't see what I'm doing. wonder if there's a setting where you can reverse the entire thing or something? Or do other RHanders use their LH to pull?

Last edited:
OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its true that left handed people are creative,i am very much so......about the scissors,i have left handed scissors or the ones that suit both.

Most reactions