What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Led projector from aaxa can mirror ipad screen

tasker15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saw this and thought it was pretty cool. I may have to upgrade to an ipad 2for the mirroring ability and pick up one of these pico projectors.
Does anyone here have experience with any of these types of projectors. I read all these different terms, pico pocket mini and micro. Are they all 1 type of small projector or is there some special difference that makes the different companies categorize them differently.
I really want to watch movies from bed instead of holding my ipad in bed, or building a swing arm mount like this guy:
1238d1319218800t-homemade-swing-arm-mount-headboard-dscf0002.jpg
Both images do not belong to me and are from:
iPhone 4S latest features overview – video mirroring | Mini Projector Blog

IMG_6127-300x200.jpg
IMG_6057-300x200.jpg
These images are from an AAXA P4 pico projector. I found it for $339 on amazon.Amazon.com: AAXA KP400-01 P4 Pico Pocket Projector with 80 Lumens LED, Media Player, Windows CE and Rechargeable Battery, Black: Electronics

There is also a 3M brand projector on amazon for $300
Amazon.com: 3M MP225 Mobile Projector: Electronics
and an optoma one for $330
Amazon.com: Optoma PK301 Pico Pocket Projector: Electronics

Does anyone with experience with any of these 3 models recommend one over the other for any particular reason?

OP
T

tasker15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with pico projectors?

I listed the 3 models that seem popular based on my preliminary web searched but am looking for someone who owns any of these models and can give me some feedback.

thanks!

OP
T

tasker15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found a pretty cool clip of this connected to a iPhone 4S. Looks pretty good.. guess I've answered my own question on which one to get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts