What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

leatherskins

godmilk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey. What you think about leather skins for iPhone.
My BRO say`s it`s good but i want know your ideas! - http://zagg.com

Last edited:

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My plan is to Leatherskin the back of my iPad 2 and use the SmartCover on the front. That is...when they're available.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I currently have a leatherskin on the back of my iPad. I like it as it's nice not to have to hold the cold metal (New York winters are a b...!).

It's been on the iPad now for about 3 months, with daily use. Looks as new as the day I installed it. I don't see why one on the back of you iPhone should be any different.

Marilyn

Last edited:

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the leather skin on the back of my ipad and on the back of the zaggmate keyboard. Both are holding up well and have been on since early December. I take this thing everywhere and stow it in all different sort of carryalls... IF they made a leather skin for my Fascinate I would definitely snag one.

Most reactions

Latest posts