I'm looking for recommendations - on a budget for a REAL LEATHER portfolio type case. The problem is - There are 1,000,000,000,000,000 sellers of cases for iPad. 99% of them are LIARS and advertise leather when it is not. It's fake leather from China and you won't be sending it back - so you're hosed. The other 1% seems to sell for $50-$300 for a case. Pretty costly for two square feet of material. So here I am asking if anyone found a real leather case that functions well - doesn't obscure any part of the screen or connectors - and looks really nice/high end. I'm using the iPad as a client presentation tool so impressions are important, and ideally it would be soft and luxurious looking and feeling.