What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

learn how to modify iPad numbers template

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I found one template named as vehicle information.

And I like to learn how they create this , as I need to modify the file to suit my usage. But I need to know how to changes this for me to enter my expense report.

Hope some one can give me link .

Thank.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sir ,thank you very much for yr reply. By the way Need to learn how numbers , do you know which web site or link . As I need to learn how link one sheet of data to another sheet.

Final questions is it is I must make use of Mac note book in order to make changes them ?

Why apple make windows so trouble some , why can't apple also use the excel ? Instead of number.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sir ,thank you very much for yr reply. By the way Need to learn how numbers , do you know which web site or link . As I need to learn how link one sheet of data to another sheet.

Final questions is it is I must make use of Mac note book in order to make changes them ?

Why apple make windows so trouble some , why can't apple also use the excel ? Instead of number.

Paul that’s a fight between two giant company … until Microsoft Office 2011 ( i have it) all mac user cry with excel in Mac ,and yet MSN in Mac suck badly …. but we can do nothing about that …

Mainly is M$ do everything for force the people to stay in PC …. Open office is exactly the same trouble

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think apple try to over take windows . And try to create it owe standard. So we user need to learn both no choice if we need to move forward.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think apple try to over take windows . And try to create it owe standard. So we user need to learn both no choice if we need to move forward.

Paul, you are wrong one of my friend , is working in Open Office project he said Microsoft don’t give them enough documentation on their format , so they have trouble for inter-exchange … and as Apple want to provide us the best user experience , they give up the XLS format …. from M$

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look like apple will have a hard time to convince excel user to switch to numbers.

Most reactions

Latest posts