What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learn how to jailbreak my Ipad 2

hniHnitsuJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am newbie in here, and I would like to jailbreak my Ipad 2. This is the first time I would like to learn how to jailbreak my Ipad 2 since I bought it last years.

Ipad 2. ISO ver. = 4.3.5 from At&t (MC773LL), 16 GB, Modern Firmware 04.10.01

Thank you advances for All you help.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to the hacking forum. There you can learn how to jailbreak the iPad.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You will have to wait until a jailbreak for iOS 6 is released, then update to iOS 6 and jailbreak then.

jackjordan147

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ultrasnow.eu
Hi,

Yesterday, I Jail-broke my Ipad 2 running iOS 6 using redsn0w jailbreak tool. But I unable to download Temple Run Bravo App. When I try to download it from iTunes, A pop-up appears and asked for purchase.
I don't know why it is??

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jackjordan147 said:
Hi,

Yesterday, I Jail-broke my Ipad 2 running iOS 6 using redsn0w jailbreak tool. But I unable to download Temple Run Bravo App. When I try to download it from iTunes, A pop-up appears and asked for purchase.
I don't know why it is??

I'm interested in how you managed to jailbreak an iPad 2 on iOS 6, since a jailbreak for iOS 6 doesn't exist at the present time. There is a tethered jailbreak available from redsn0w, but it doesn't work with the iPad 2 and various other platforms.

Last edited:
OP
H

hniHnitsuJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will have to wait until a jailbreak for iOS 6 is released, then update to iOS 6 and jailbreak then.

Thank you, I have to wait for iOS6 to released right? Should I update my Ipad 2 from 4.3.5 to iOS6? Thanks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The best bet is for you to go ahead and upgrade. You might as well take advantage of the the iOS version - there's a lot of changes in iOS 5 (and 6). I very much doubt any jail break for iOS 4.3.5 will ever come out (as its two software versions behind).

So, you might as well enjoy iOS 6 stock while you wait for a jail break for it.

Marilyn

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hniHnitsuJ said:
Thank you, I have to wait for iOS6 to released right? Should I update my Ipad 2 from 4.3.5 to iOS6? Thanks.

That's entirely your choice. Some people are holding back on the update to iOS 6 because they're jailbroken on iOS 5.1.1 and don't want to lose their jailbreak. That doesn't apply to you. Personally, I updated the day the update became available and haven't regretted it.

OP
H

hniHnitsuJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's entirely your choice. Some people are holding back on the update to iOS 6 because they're jailbroken on iOS 5.1.1 and don't want to lose their jailbreak. That doesn't apply to you. Personally, I updated the day the update became available and haven't regretted it.

Thanks both Marilyn, and Scifan57 for your help. I have update my Ipad2 to iOS6, and hopefully Jailbreak for iOS6 is coming soon.

Many thanks for all your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts