1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Launch Daemons screwed up iPad someone please help on fix :(

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Ionrayvapor, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ionrayvapor

Ionrayvapor iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So... I had the perfect iPad everything I ever could've wanted but I tried to get Dungeon Defenders Second Wave from a piracy-enabling tweak and it kept crashing.... So I searched it up and it said something about available memory... And I found something called "Launch Daemons" I checked what people said about it and they said it was amazing...

So after I finished downloading it cydia wouldn't open up and then everything I got from the piracy-enabling tweak wouldn't open up either... I tried reverting back to new iPad 3 times and now when I jailbreak again the cydia picture is just a white square... Please someone help :(
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Sketchie

Sketchie iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Umm, discussion/problems/recommendations/whatever on that piracy-enabling tweak isn't allowed here IIRC. It's illegal and we don't want to encourage those kinda activity here. You'll need to look elsewhere for help on your problem.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Piracy is NOT permitted. Thread closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.