What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

Hawker800

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IMG_6358.jpg

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A mechanic was removing the cylinder head from an engine, when he spotted a well-known cardiac surgeon in the garage.

The cardiac surgeon was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his car when the mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?"

The surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working.

The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So, Doc, look at this engine. I opened its heart, took the valves out, repaired or replaced anything damaged, and then put everything back in, and, when I finished, it worked just like new. So how is it that I make $45,000 a year and you make $400,000, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The cardiac surgeon paused, leaned over and whispered to the mechanic, "Try doing it with the engine running."

Most reactions

Latest posts