What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's so funny . Don't you just love the sarcasm HUHUHAHAHA .
Or irony . Either way is good for me . The great thing about this is when
(If I may borrow this ) I post this my Alabama redneck freinds won't get the caption and all its irony , however they will want to pop the hood and
kick the tires ,and stand around it as if it were shop talk under the only live oak shade tree as though they were in a motor trend magazine ad

Huhuhaha good funny

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Haha ha , that's funny . Farm animals and farmers and high tech equipment . Sci I dont think you realize just how much you are right on this one . Hell I do know so many back home that fit this
" TO THE EXACT " . They all have tried using a computer and get so frustrated with them that lose their temper and sling the keyboard or slam the laptop only to never use again . Well they're older and love cell phones but only because they can talk while driving their tractor in the fields . They are happy without even using texting .

Most reactions

Latest posts