What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpg

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No, Diane, I'm sure not. In my area, young raccoons get run over accidentally every night, almost as many as opossums. I suppose it's natural selection, as the ones that figure out roads and cars have a better chance of living to pass along their genes.

While no one likes running over wildlife, it's better to hit a critter than risk one's own life by swerving off the road to miss it.

Enough of this morbid topic! More funnies, please...

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
:D:p:p:D Great laughs scifan & J. A. ! You two are turning this thread into a true winner! Thank you for bringing smiles, chuckles and full out laughs to the rest of us everyday!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:D:p:p:D Great laughs scifan & J. A. ! You two are turning this thread into a true winner! Thank you for bringing smiles, chuckles and full out laughs to the rest of us everyday!
I'm glad the posts make you smile, Diane. :)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts