What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Huh? I see stuff coming towards me, others retreating, but an actual circle, uh uh! I see bulging columns with a curved part on top, sorry Johanna, I just don't see circles, unless you count the part going in and the part curving out, but then you have to put them together to make a circle!:);):(o_O :( :rolleyes: :p:D:cool: You are cool!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? I see stuff coming towards me, others retreating, but an actual circle, uh uh! I see bulging columns with a curved part on top, sorry Johanna, I just don't see circles, unless you count the part going in and the part curving out, but then you have to put them together to make a circle!:);):(o_O :( :rolleyes: :p:D:cool: You are cool!
Maybe this will help:
image.jpg

Here's one of them. Try to compare both pictures, maybe you'll find the others as well. :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You trickster,! I didn't know I had to create my own circles in my mind!o_O
Sorry!;) I'm sleep deprived and in tortuous pain. Going way now! Everyone have a blast for the rest of the day! I must focus on an Aussie friend of mine! Join in if you like!:p :D :cool:

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You trickler! I didn't know I had to create my own circles in my mind!o_O
Sorry!;) I'm sleep deprived and in tortuous pain. Going way now! Everyone have a blast for the rest of the day! I must focus on an Aussie friend of mine! Join in if you like!:p :D :cool:
There were there all the time. :cool:

Say hello to him or her from me. :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can say that! In a way! You only have a few more hours to make your own contact! :D

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
:)Hi abs, I like the getting a ball from the Vet instead of a lolly pop! :cool:The two bottom ( canine? o_O) teeth however some what ( to me :p) confuses or belies that situation! Not that hard to do, confuse me I mean!o_O :oops: How did the dog catch it in exactly the right place? ALSO; Are all dogs teeth called canine's because they are all in a ( canine's ) dog's mouth? If so, what are the two ( real ) teeth showing called? Yes, I realize I'm putting a question in the
" Laugh's " topic, which by it's very nature is dubious, on the other hand my curiosity, always alert and able to be oh, so much faster than what I can type , always triumphs! ;) :eek: :rolleyes:
Hope to see your answer in the " Facts 'r Fun " page, abs!

Last edited:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score

He's in the advanced class at the Scifan Squirrel Training Academy.:D
J. A. & scifan; very, very witty! You will NEVER guess why THESE two posts of yours made ME SO VERY VERY HAPPY!! :p THAT wonderful photo ( hope skimonkey can back me up on this one? ) is of a CHIPMUNK,,, YAY!!!! GO CHIPMUNKS!!! Kudo's to both of you for your wit as well!:D

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
J. A. & scifan; very, very witty! You will NEVER guess why THESE two posts of yours made ME SO VERY VERY HAPPY!! :p THAT wonderful photo ( hope skimonkey can back me up on this one? ) is of a CHIPMUNK,,, YAY!!!! GO CHIPMUNKS!!! Kudo's to both of you for your wit as well!:D

Yes...we are very happy to see the return of the chipmunks. I don't have any pics of these cute little guys...seems like all I have are squirrel...but here's one from my Pins on Pinterest! Hope this makes y'all smile as it does me!

image.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts