What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Whew! I'm already perspiring...

image-4129750834.png

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I agree 100%, however this generation of kids seem to think that their underwear is their outer wear! :);) every generation comes up with something to irritate the other generations! When I watch documentaries about the sixties I am stunned by fear the entire government felt! They actually shot and killed innocent people for nothing but their image. Yes, the sixties were the baby boomers so there were probably more of them than anyone else! Very few of them realized just how much power and control they had. They were peace, love, rock and roll! But the sixties was a decade that truly changed many, many things about civil rights on so many levels. So, I understand that any generation has to make their own stand in their own way just so they feel different from the other generations. It's not a nice look but when you look at the Beatles, when they first became recognized, people went crazy about how long their hair was! Little did they know it was a very conservative look as that decade moved on! So, when you see someone who's underwear is out there, remember every generation needs it's own look just because they need to be different than those who came before them. I bet everyone of you can remember a time when their parents, teachers etc went nuts about their own appearance because there was always something that looked absurd to the rest of the generations! Sorry to go on about this so long.....I just think each new generation is going to find a way to P.O. the older ones! This too shall pass! I wonder what they are going to have to put up with once they've grown out of that faze? [emoji79]

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How many of those kids realize their fashion statement started from prisoners? Getting out of prison, most people have lost quite a bit of weight and the clothes they went in with no longer fit. Without the money to buy new they can only be glad that they are now styling instead of standing out.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There was a statement that the prisoners were making by wearing their pants like that! Do you remember what it was? I used to know! Uh oh holes in my memory! :);) :);)

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That's the best laugh I have had in weeks!! Thanks Z!!!!

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Last edited:

Most reactions