What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugh Of The Day

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't think the 'food' would go to bed with him. ;)

image-3956787766.png

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Maybe that is a piece of Art? You'd be amazed at all present art! The ones who are most avant guard are those who use found materials and makes it into something else! Most of it I like! I like that photo you posted a LOT!!! ;):). :);)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sci - my dad put our feet prints in new cement so we could see how much they grew. However, a car doesn't grow and he must have been going pretty fast to get his whole car in that stuff!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sci - my dad put our feet prints in new cement so we could see how much they grew. However, a car doesn't grow and he must have been going pretty fast to get his whole car in that stuff!
Some drivers have their attention everywhere but on the road in front of them.;)

Last edited:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It does ! The first time I saw it I thought of the power lines but then you said a guitar and I wondered what that circle thing is?
:);). ;):)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It does ! The first time I saw it I thought of the power lines but then you said a guitar and I wondered what that circle thing is? :);). ;):)
I hope this is the right word for it: a manhole. Something where you can access the sewer.

Most reactions

Latest posts