What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest OS versions - discussions

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple released a new iTunes version today: 12.6.3. It includes App Store and the option to download ringtones from the iTunes Store.

Information has been updated.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apple released a new iTunes version today: 12.6.3. It includes App Store and the option to download ringtones from the iTunes Store.

Information has been updated.
The one caveat is that Apple is providing no technical support for this version of iTunes.

What I’d like to see is a version of iTunes where the user can decide which features he’d like to use and be able to get rid of or hide the ones he doesn’t need.

mtgerwr49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm,currently,running,BIOS,10.3.3,on,Phone,7,and,Pad,Air,2.,,Last,week,the,software,update,version,was,11.1,,today,,it's,11.,,Does,anyone,know,why,or,what,is,really,going,on,with,the,BIOS,1.1x,upgrade?

Latest versions

iOS - 11.1.1
iOS - 10.3.3 (for iPad 4, iPad mini 1)
iOS - 9.3.5 (Security update for older (non iOS10) iPads and iPhones)
macOS - High Sierra (macOS 10.13.1)
watchOS - 4.1
watchOS - 4.0.1 for Series 3 only
tvOS - 11.1
iTunes - 12.6.3 (with App Store, ringtones)
iTunes - 12.7.q (requires OS X 10.9.5 or later: requires Windows 7 or later)
Safari (Mac) - 11
AirPort Express and old Extreme (802.11n) - 7.6.8
AirPort New Extreme (802.11ac) - 7.7.8
AirPods - 3.5.1

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm,currently,running,BIOS,10.3.3,on,Phone,7,and,Pad,Air,2.,,Last,week,the,software,update,version,was,11.1,,today,,it's,11.,,Does,anyone,know,why,or,what,is,really,going,on,with,the,BIOS,1.1x,upgrade?
It fixes a problem with Siri, and another one where some people couldn’t write an i.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
However, the first post of this thread is not accessible from the "iPad OS" screen, because there are more than three pages. We have to go here, then try to tap the tiny "1" on the page list. I'm not always successful on the first try (big finger, little number).

Might it not be better to make one post, lock the thread, then edit that post as necessary? Possible?

Most reactions

Latest posts